Things are taking a little longer than usual because of reduced travel and lockdown restrictions. Thank you so much for your patience!
We’re working on it by adapting our processes, adding extra safety measures for drivers (and customers!), organising alternative travel arrangements, and even navigating shipment congestion and cancellations.
At Interior Secrets the health and safety of our customers, people and public is our highest priority. During this time of uncertainty, we are introducing additional measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. These practices will be implemented moving forward and until further notice.
Delivery Procedures + Contactless Delivery
To avoid the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, additional safeguards and procedures have been implemented within our delivery processes.
- To prevent increased exposure between drivers and customers, our delivery partners have put a temporary ban on booking assembly services.
- For bulky deliveries going into the home rather than to the front door, we have been advised that drivers will also be keeping a 1.5 metre distance.
- All deliveries will be contactless, meaning you are able to give us authority to leave the delivered item at your front door. To arrange this please contact our sales team or ensure this is placed in the delivery notes when purchasing your product.
These measures will help ensure your products are delivered safely and in a manner that will reduce the overall risk to the community.
Contactless pick-ups from our Derrimut Warehouse
We'd like to assure our customers that contactless pick-ups are still available from our Derrimut Warehouse and extra safety measures are in place to ensure your visit is safe (please see showrooms + warehouse below for our list of safeguards).
All collections must be pre-arranged with a customer service representative. We'll ask you to confirm your preferred collection method - Self Collection or Assisted Collection.
Please ensure your invoice is presented to the store person upon your arrival. There is no need to sign for the collection or delivery, our team will photograph the products loaded into the vehicle as proof of collection.
Our Showrooms + Warehouse
The following safeguards have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team when collecting your items:
- We have increased our cleaning procedures which includes disinfecting and sanitising all public areas and high-touch surfaces on a daily basis.
- Per social distancing guidelines, we have informed our team to maintain a 1.5 metre distance between themselves and our customers.
- All staff members have also been briefed regarding the symptoms of COVID-19 and have been asked to seek medical advice and remain at home if they are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser has also been placed at all entry points which we ask both our customers and staff to utilise prior to entry.
- Limits on customers are in place to comply with density requirements allowed within the enclosed space.
- Contact details are recorded for all visitors.
Although our Derrimut and Southbank showrooms will remain closed during this time, our customer service teams are working 7 days a week from home to assist with your enquiries. Our entire range is available on our website and we encourage you to take advantage of our online promotions, 30 day return policy and Australia-wide contactless delivery.
Our customer service and support team are available during business hours and can be contacted via email, telephone or on our social platforms. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Tel: 1300 668 605
Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Enquiries: email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding
The health and wellness of our community is of utmost importance to us and we have confidence that our customers and staff support our decision to implement these safeguards.
Please stay healthy, safe and well during this uncertain period and our team will be sure to keep you updated if any further changes are implemented.
Interior Secrets Team