- Solid elm wood for hard-wearing timber with natural charm and durable quality
- Untreated natural finish for textural appeal that exudes rustic warmth
- Angular solid steel legs with cross detailing for a characterful accent that commands attention into your space
- Black painted finish makes an attractive feature with industrial attitude
- Simplicity of design gives you countless options to style your dining setting
- Neutral tones make it the perfect piece for a large number of interior styles
Note: The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The table's are hand made and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The timber is sourced organically, it will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacture defects.