Shop with Interior Secrets online on Thursday 9th Jan, and 100% of profits from your purchased order will be donated to the Red Cross to help those affected.
Over 30 of Australia’s leading retailers with a combined network of 1,000+ stores have joined forces to provide 100% of profits from this Thursday 9th January to the Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund.
As businesses who rely on the goodwill of their communities, the collection of local and international brands united proactively for the nation-wide initiative, seeing it as an obligation to step forward and support those that support them, collectively making a real difference. This initiative provides an opportunity for people in each state and territory, and at home through online donations, to get involved.
The retailers and supporting partners working alongside us are: Abrand, Afterpay, Ben Sherman, Brixton, Cue, Dr Denim, Farage, General Pants Co., Globe, Hush Puppies, Lacoste, Lee, Levi’s, Local Supply, Misfit, M.J. Bale, Nautica, Neuw, Nudie Jeans, Okanui, Rodd & Gunn, Rolla’s Jeans, Speedo, Stussy, The Iconic, The North Face, True Alliance, UGG, Veronika Maine, W.M. Ritchie Australia, Wrangler, XLarge.
“The size and scale of these fires in many parts of Australia is unprecedented. But so is the incredible wave of support we’ve seen from people and businesses around the country and overseas” said Belinda Dimovski, Head of Engagement and Support at Australian Red Cross.
“The funds raised will ensure our trained staff and volunteers can continue to be there for the long-haul, helping people take a deep breath, take stock of their losses, and slowly but surely get back on their feet.
We’ll also be giving out emergency grants to help people cover essential costs as they start to rebuild.”
Money raised by ‘ALL IN’ for the Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund will be used to:
- Welcome people in evacuation centres and recovery hubs. Listening, comforting, making people’s wellbeing their number one priority.
- Locate missing loved ones through Red Cross’ Find.Reunite service.
- Provide emergency grants to those who’ve lost their homes to fires this summer, to cover immediate and everyday expenses.
- Stay long after the disaster has passed via 1:1 support as people recover, and resilience programs for the wider community.
- Provide ongoing training, education and community outreach in preparation for the next disaster, be it here in Australia or further afield.
If you would like to make a direct donation to this initiative yourself, please click HERE.
Australia is burning, and we can all do something about it.