Your satisfaction is important to us. So, we go the extra distance to provide you with a comprehensive returns policy to make sure you enjoy the Interior Secrets experience.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, change your mind, or for any other reason, don't worry! Simply return the product in its original packaging within 7-days of receiving your order (exclusions apply*) to our Derrimut warehouse.
Interior Secrets customers have 7 days within receiving delivery* to request a return by contacting our service team on (03) 8353 2319 or at email@example.com.
The returned product/s must be in Interior Secrets’ possessions within 7 days of receiving the delivery. All product/s must be returned in its original packaging with all included accessories and parts, not assembled or partly assembled in any way, and in a resellable condition. Customers are welcome to return the product/s themselves to our warehouse during business hours to save on re-delivery costs. If the customer cannot return the product/s to our warehouse themselves, we can arrange a collection from the customer’s street or residential address at the customer’s expense.
Please note that Interior Secrets will not be responsible for any costs associated with shipping the return.
Exclusions to our 7-day money back guarantee and refunds are specified on the product listing under ‘Return Policy’. We cannot offer change-of-mind refunds and returns for the following purchases:
• Online Only products that do not qualify for our 7-day change of mind policy. A product is classified as Online Only as indicated by the product listing above the advertised price. These purchases cannot be returned or refunded as the furniture is specially ordered from a supplier and/ or specifically made for the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all Online Only orders are 100% appropriate prior to purchasing. Online Only items may include items not shown on our website.
• Made to order are not eligible for our 7-day money back guarantee. These custom-made purchases cannot be returned or refunded as the furniture is specially ordered from a supplier and specifically made for the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all custom-made orders are 100% appropriate prior to purchasing.
• Clearance, display, and/ or sample products are non-refundable and cannot be returned as the range has been discontinued, not in a new condition, and/ or replacements may not be available should issues arise. As such, these products are heavily discounted, fully assembled, and available for inspection and/ or pick-up only from the Derrimut warehouse. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 668 605 if you have further questions regarding clearance, display, and/ or sample products.
• Products not shown or advertised on the Interior Secrets website include different colours and sizes of products, as well as in-store/ in-showroom products.
• Bulk orders are not refundable due to the large quantity.
Products on Hold
Products can be put on hold for up to four (4) weeks from the date of notification that your hold order and deposit payment are confirmed. If you need to extend your hold longer than four (4) weeks, your deposit payment will be non-refundable and your products on hold will no longer be valid for change-of-mind and other return/ refund policies. A 10% holding fee will apply to orders on hold for 1-3 months and 20% for 3-6 months period. Please note that we are unable to hold an order for more than 6 months.
Cancelling Your Order
If you change your mind and decide to not proceed with your purchase, simply let us know and we’ll take care of it for you. If your product/s have not yet been dispatched (excluding online exclusive items*) we can cancel your order and provide you with a refund. In the case that your order has been dispatched by the warehouse, all shipping charges and delivery fees will be nonrefundable. Note that any return to sender and/ or return fees payable by the customer are nonrefundable.
* For online exclusive items, you can cancel up until the order that been placed with the manufacturer. Once the order has been placed with the manufacturer it is nonrefundable. Please refer to our 7-day money back exclusions for further details.
All vouchers and vouchers applied on cancelled orders are nonrefundable.
Product Transit Damage via Customer Pick-Ups
Please note that all items are inspected prior to customer collection. It is always the customer's responsibility to ensure safe pick-ups and deliveries to and from the Derrimut warehouse. Interior Secrets is not responsible for any transit damage that occurs in the event of customer pick-ups. As such, Interior Secrets is not required to refund you the total product cost and/ or replace the damaged item for you.
Faulty Products & Significant Differences
In the case of faulty product/s or significant differences, Interior Secrets will work with you to find a solution that you’re satisfied with in accordance with consumer law.
If a product is faulty, significantly different than advertised, or not fulfilling its purpose, please notify Interior Secrets immediately. You will be advised by our support team to take and send photos and/ or videos of the issue to illustrate the problem.
If you believe that your product/s has been damaged in transit, you must report it to Interior Secrets within 48 hours of receiving a delivery. You will be advised by our support team to take and send photos and/ or videos of the issue to illustrate the problem.
To report a faulty product, significance difference, or transit damage please contact our service agents on (03) 8353 2319 or at email@example.com.
Please note that all returns and faulty returns must be delivered to our Derrimut warehouse as our Southbank showroom does not accept delivery returns.
All faulty product/s must be returned to Interior Secrets in safe order for inspection and assessment. We require the faulty product/s to be packaged adequately, including all accessories and parts, and not assembled or partly assembled in any way to avoid additional damage in transit.
It is always the customer’s responsibility to arrange for a means (by requesting help from neighbours, friends, or likewise) to bring product/s to the ground floor and/ or front door of residences or buildings in the case of a return. Customers must ensure that the product/s are adequately packaged in the original boxes and packaging to avoid damage during a return delivery. All costs regarding a return delivery or collection are at the customer’s expense.
Upon return, the product/s will be inspected by our warehouse team. If the returned product/s are found not to be resellable, Interior Secrets (at its sole discretion) reserves the right to only refund* 50% or less of the product price paid by the customer at the time of purchase or charge a restocking fee. The restocking fee will be stipulated by a returns agent prior to the initiation of the return.
*Interior Secrets reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.