The Interior Secrets scholarship is designed to provide financial support to students who are, in tough times, looking to further their education and do their best to create opportunities for their futures and contribute to the economy.
The recipient(s) will receive a cash amount of AUD$1000 to support the financial hardship that can be experienced in learning at a tertiary level.
Our goal here at Interior Secrets is to offer a wide range of products online such as office furniture, living room furniture, dining room furniture, range of low-line and corner tv units and much more!
How to apply
To enter the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
• Studying at a tertiary level institution such as a college or University.
• Proof of enrolment
• Completed your first year of study
• Proficient in English
• One applicant will be awarded a AUD$1000 scholarship.
• Scholarship application submission deadline is September 15th annually.
• Scholarship award recipients will be notified of the selection on or before October 1st annually.
This Scholarship Program is offered every year.
To enter the scholarship, simply send one of the following to email@example.com
• 250 words or less explaining the most ridiculous situation in which you had to study (e.g. Outside or next door to a night club)
• One or two sentences quickly explaining what your favourite piece of furniture, homewares or decor is on our website www.interiorsecrets.com.au and why
• An image that shows you studying in a ridiculous position or situation
• A photo caption (such as a meme, as we all love a good meme)
Now if you want some awesome kudos points:
• A song
• A video, or pretty much anything else that allows you to creatively showcase a quirky side of studying that doesn’t really get that much attention.
Our intention is to take all of our entrants and release the greatest ones that we have submitted to us to share with our fanbase.
If you wish to enter and would like to attach your band, blog, or any other piece of creative property to the piece for us to share as added information if you make it through then feel free to send it through!