- Solid wooden frame with matte white painted finish
- Gently rounded corners and balanced proportions
- Wide and generous size for easy viewing
- Can be hung in both portrait and landscape
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
To clean, wipe the mirror surface with a cloth dampened in water then buff the mirror surface dry with a second lint-free cloth. Lightly dust the frame as necessary. Do not spray any liquids directly onto the mirror surface. Do not use any liquid cleaners that contain corrosive chemicals such as ammonia, products like Windex, or acids such as vinegar. Do not allow any liquids to come into contact with the frame.
We would strongly advise contacting a professional picture hanger to install your mirror with the correct fixtures for your specific wall type.
This product may be adversely affected by high humidity areas, including bathrooms and other wet areas. This product is not designed or warranted for commercial use.