- Handcrafted from reclaimed solid wood, elm wood veneer and engineered wood
- Frame and base in a sturdy solid elm wood construction
- Exposed rich elm grain textures and weathered finish throughout
- Lightly treated surface to maintain raw natural characteristics
- Minor two-person assembly required
- Versatile round shape and rich rustic texture add interest
The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The table is handmade and has been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The timber is sourced organically, it will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects.